'Welcome to the sixth edition of pathology@viapath, updating you with what's happenong at Viapath. Hopefully you'll find the contents useful, informative and maybe even entertaining'
Inside This Issue
- Cervical Cancer screening in England - The journey so far
- New Assays: For Pregabalin, Gabapentin and Methylphenidate in urine
- How genetic and molecular innovation in pathology will improve NHS outcomes for patients
- Why urine steroid profiling is still the gold standard for identification of steroid-related disorders
- Viapath Career Development Programme
- Genetic analysis of samples from miscarriages usins a new efficient molecular testing strategy